Hello guys! To spice up things on my blog, I decided to make a blog meme! No one actually tagged me but I just to create this super awesome tag because I like Disney!
- The Little Mermaid- a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
I am choosing Mare Barrow from the Red Queen series. We all know she is a red but she didn’t know that she has silver abilities that differentiates her from everyone else. She is definitely out of her element as she used to be red but little did she know that she has silver abilities.
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation
I’m actually torn between Cinder or Cress from the Lunar Chronicles series. But since I’m a bias reader (lol) I’m choosing Cress. Cress is a geek from the start, she used to just stare at her laptop all day and play chess with her computer. She was always anxious and shy but as the lunar chronicles series went on, you can definitely see her transformation. If that’s not a transformation to you, then I don’t know what is. 😛
3. Snow White –a book with an eclectic cast of characters
I actually feel that the characters from Heroes of Olympus characters fit in this category. Well, obviously they came from different gods (roman and greek) which makes them ‘derived from different sources’.
4. Sleeping Beauty– a book that put you to sleep
This would be the Kiss of Deception. I’m not actually a big fan on the book and I felt like it’s highly overrated. I am not hooked with the ‘love triangle’ and also with the plot. I feel like it’s just so typical. There’s nothing special about it.
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
This would be Sammy from the Fifth Wave. Cassie’s little brother. Just imagine encountering ‘alien species’ at such a young age, see you mom die because of an airborne virus, and be separated from both your Father and older sister?
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
This would be Winter in the Lunar Chronicles series. It’s a big book and I was really intimidated to start it. Little did I know that I would savor reading that book and enjoy every minute of it!
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
I can’t actually think of a character… But it would be Louisa Clark from Me Before You. She actually wished that she could support her family, and then bam! She found a job in the Traynor’s house, little did she know, that the 6-month contract she signed in would be a bittersweet memory.
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
Evan Walker from the Fifth Wave. Well, he actually said that he’s human (which he uhh, technically is? still confused.) to Cassie when he’s actually not or is he?
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life
This is so freaking hard. But I guess it would be the Harry Potter series. All the characters from it, except maybe you know, he-who-must-not-be-named. I loved the series and hope I can attend Hogwarts with them!
10. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
Now that I thought about it, it would be Professor Snape from Harry Potter. Come one, he is subjected to double meaning! I love how at the first five books, I loathed him but at the sixth book, I wanted to kill him, and then the last book! Oh god, I wanted to cry and I feel so disappointed with myself that I judged too quickly.
So I don’t actually know how these tags work but I think I need to tag book bloggers too? Okay so, I’m tagging thegeekyauror, bookwormaniac, and aliceinwonderbookland.